Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tee Morris

Okay, I gotta do this.

I do consider myself a podcasting author, just haven't bothered to write
any fiction for the past, oh, three decades or so. But I heard this from Tee Morris, contending to be the Arch-Nemesis of podcasting authors
everywhere.

Now, I am not a podcasting author, at the moment. I'm just Some Guy Who
Does a Podcast. I've been waiting till I was ready to do some fiction.
But Them's Fighting Words!

Seriously, I wouldn't even know how to start writing fiction again. But
I'll jump into this on general principles! Damn the torpedoes! Full
speed ahead!

May not get up enough nerve to write actual fictional sort of fiction
soon, but even so, it's the principle of the thing!

What am I talking about? Why, I'm talking about the... um... the... well,
I have no idea what I'm talking about. But I'm mad as hell, and I'm not
gonna take it anymore!

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers! And all that happy crap
Shakespeare mentioned and what-not!

Okay, so what was I talking about?

--

Grizzly's Growls Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>
The Life and Times of a Minor Local Celebrity
Blog: <http://grizzlysgrowls.blogspot.com>
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/grizzlysgrowls>

1 comment:

  1. Apparently, Tee Morris came across my little post and commented about it on his Morevi related blog. However, I can't actually see what he said till I sign into the blog. Which seems to me deeply suspicious. I mean, you know how he gets. He is the notorious Tee Morris, after all.

    ;-)

    Tee, wanna hook a brothah up here?

    ReplyDelete

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?