Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Monday, June 30, 2008

The end of "Biography of a Grizzly"

I was just up all night, recording, editing and posting Hiber-Nation 6, the end of "Biography of a Grizzly." I didn't read the book before I recorded it, I read it -as- I recorded it. I added the last chapter, pasted on the ending music, and cried my eyes out.

What? It's just me reading a book! So, I got it posted on Libsyn -- going out on Thursday as always -- and went back and played the whole show again.

And cried my eyes out again.

It's mostly because it's a very good book. But I got very lucky, finding this particular book when I was looking for something to start the series. If I do say so myself.

I think you'll like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?