Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First Impression about "New" iPhone coverage

Listening to various podcasts about the new iPhone. Here's my official opinion, and I know you've all been waiting breathlessly for this.

Don't bother.

The new iPhone does a bunch of stuff it should have been doing in the first version, invades your privacy, and costs way too damn much. There are, I hear, better phones already out for lower prices, just called something else. Don't waste your money on this shiny-shiny, you're smarter than that.

Then again, I use an aging Nokia that does phone calls, and text messaging, and... that's it. Hey, it's a phone, ya call people, or they call you. No calls, what ya need a phone for?

Just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?