Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Tweets Today

  • 18:03 So, my link to my one podcast episode got mentioned on "Twitturly." Not sure why. Is that a Good Thing? is.gd/a1S #
  • 19:05 Just missed the last bus from Superior WI to Duluth MN. Now I gotta figure out how to get home. HINT: payday is next week. #
  • 19:07 Some big celebrity, huh? That Minor, Local" stuff ain't no joke. #
  • 19:08 Hmmmm... what would I say in an open letter to the Yahoo stockholders? How about "Icahn is a showboater, just ignore him?" #
  • 19:09 So, no karaoke likely tonight. Unless, to quote Risky Business, "Sometimes you just gotta say, WTF?" #
  • 19:11 World-renouned Internet Celebrity can't scrape together cab fare across town. Gotta love it. #
  • 19:12 "Can't be too young, too rich, or too thin." So, what if you're None Of The Above? #
  • 19:14 @bloggersblog And what would you do, Tweet to order a couple dozen ten-penny nails? #
  • 19:36 Underemployment sucks, and I recommend no one else ever try it. Except lots of other people do. No choice. No choice is always a bad thing. #
  • 19:40 Next week, I once again become a Full Time employee. For a month or so. Then I'm back to part time. Doesn't seem right. #
  • 19:41 They claim our economy is supportive of anyone who wants to work. I want to work. Got no work. Got no money. Skills, I think I might have. #
  • 19:44 Of course, no one actually wants to -use- the skills I apparently have. They want to hire a consultant they don't know to do what I do. #
  • 19:46 "Service economy." Which seems to mean, that if you don't already have a Good Job doing what you're best at... you get Serviced. #
  • 19:47 "Oh, he'll stop humping your leg when he's done." #
  • 19:49 They want to employ me at stuff that's miserably poorly suited to what I'm best at because they can. "Be nice and hire nice." What, nice? #
  • 19:53 Meanwhile, I get to plan, tomorrow, to head down and donate plasma again, just to have cash in my pocket. Got a job, just no cash money. #
  • 19:54 And ain't -this- entertaining? I'm listed on Stickam as an "entertainer." On my bad days, I'm not entertaining. On good days... good days? #
  • 19:58 But I don't mean that in a Bad Way. Or maybe I do. Every candidate for whatever says "I'll fix the economy!" The last guys said that too. #
  • 19:59 Name me a candidate who you honestly believe will -really- fix the economy. Including having support from the PTB, to actually get it done. #
  • 20:04 @drewdomkus Get a chair. Don't leave it. There's technology now, heard about the lady, two years on the toilet? Wanna be on the Interweb? #
  • 20:25 So, I'm sitting at the table the karaoke guy uses at Champs, and someone again assumed I was the Karaoke Guy. Seems like a job opening..... #
  • 20:26 I mean, hey, I could -do- the Karaoke Guy thing. What, there'd be someone more qualified? I mean, get serious. It's not rocket science. #
  • 20:27 More like Ground Controller science, I'd suppose. #
  • 21:26 I'm out of cigarettes. I can cope with out of money; I can marginally walk home. I can donate tomorrow. No cigarettes? So, who do I kill?? #
  • 22:48 @isabellastella, good lookin out fo' a brothah! @skizzerfitz, musta been somebody else, huh? ;-) #
  • 22:51 @mightymur Awwww... #
  • 22:52 @bexbot Where exactly is this "Bevis" place, anyway? ;-) #
  • 23:06 "Who's Who on the Internet" would be made up mostly of lies, half-truths and science fiction. #
  • 23:07 We are who we say we are, till someone proves us wrong. And who's going to put their own identity at risk, attacking our own? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

2 comments:

  1. no, not twitters. If I wanted twitters I would sign up for twitters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know, I was thinking the same thing. My bad.

    ReplyDelete

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?