Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Tweets Today

  • 12:40 @mwsmedia Matt, don't you use Podpress? @PodcastPickle was looking for someone who did. #
  • 18:40 Just installed some very very old software on my new Vista machine. Just cause I can. The stuff I know how to use, from way back when. #
  • 23:27 @mwsmedia So, if I understand this correctly, one downloads each song via the links on your site, then the CD graphic, and burns one's own? #
  • 23:28 @mwsmedia Potential business idea for Amazon -- buyable downloadable ISO of your selections? Sort of a virtual album, if you will. #
  • 23:44 @mwsmedia Hm... I wonder if one couldn't create an "RSS feed" file for the selection; most aggregators could... Oh, wait, money. Never mind. #
  • 23:46 @mwsmedia Sounds like a Widget idea for some programmer, then. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

2 comments:

  1. twittering to the blog is annoying. Phred

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, but, it's the Cool New Thing All the Kids Are Doing! Next week, they're gonna jump off a bridge, and you wouldn't want me to miss that, now would you?

    I never get to do nuthin' fun. (pout)

    Okay, that's gone now.

    ;-)

    Next you'll be expecting me to do podcasts with actual audio in the files and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?