Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Stuff for Supporting the Podcast

Like most bloggers and podcasters, I've always dreamed of Just Doing This, and not doing that annoying job thing. I'm a telemarketer with Asperger Syndrome, so for me it's not just a dream, it's an obsession. Maybe a medical necessity?

Anyway, added another couple Things for folks who might want to help support the show(s). I just signed up for the Amazon Affiliate program. I review a lot of audio books on the podcast, and I knew Seth Harwood had his first Jack Palms book, "Jack Wakes Up," published in Real Paper and available on Amazon. So I was gonna link to that. Then I thought, "Can I link to it -and- help pay the bills?" Found a Widget that allows me to provide links to all the books I've reviewed that are now available on Amazon. Sure are a lot of 'em.

Anyway, if you heard the review, liked the book, and want to help out, just click on the link in the widget when you're going to buy a paper copy of the book from Amazon, and I make a few pennies. Couldn't hurt, if you were gonna buy one anyway, right? Also put a link in the widget to a package they have for the Samson Zoom H2, which is what I use to record all my audio. Cool gadget, you get a decent deal on it, I make a few more pennies.

And there's a link up near the Donate button (remember the Donate button?) that is simply a link to Amazon.com, which gives me a few pennies more credit for your interest.

Don't gotta do it. Doesn't cost you anything extra. But it'd help me out.

Thanks much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?