Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Friday, June 13, 2008

Once more

Out again.

Seems like every time I think I've got a handle on this Internet celebrity stuff, it just slips away and turns into something else.

Is there some point when you know you've actually done something, or does it just keep slipping around, leaving a trail on the rug?

I'm as likely to give this up as giving up smoking. But it'd be nice to know exactly what I'm supposed to be doing, out here in the world. Like if there were rules and what-not, something that'd tell me when I'm doing something right. I don't much care if I'm doing something wrong, but it'd be nice if I could be sure the Something Wrong was taking a stand, rather than taking a dump.

I probably managed to piss off most of my younger audience. Or not. Wouldn't know.

This socializing stuff is hard. And when a big piece of the Interweb-toobes is about some skill I was born without, it's even harder.

I'm a stranger here myself. Anybody wanna give me a hint here?

Thank you for your patience. Someday, I'll have some profound last words. Till then, I suspect, I'll have no idea what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?