Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Saturday, December 13, 2008

ON Second Thought


After listening to my previous review of Terry Fallis' book, "The Best Laid Plans," and listening to the rest of the book, I decided I was dissatisfied with the review. So I'm going to be recording a followup review as part of my next show. I'll also be recording a review of at least one other audio book.

I'm fine with that. It's not the first time I've done a followup review of a book, once I've finished it. And I'm not quite as articulate as I may sometimes seem. When I wrote the original review, I didn't say what I meant to say. Unfortunately, with podcasts, I don't get to go back and change them after posting them. I suppose I could, but X copies are already out in the wild with the old info.

Likewise, I suppose I could go back and edit the blogpost with almost exactly the same review, but I think I'll wait and let the followup podcast review speak for itself.

Griz

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?