Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Monday, December 1, 2008

NaBloPoMo

Now that I've struggled my way through NaPodPoMo, I figured the best way to get my rest was....

to start NaBloPoMo, National Blog Post Month. A blog post every day for 30 days. Oh, wait, December, 31 days. What's one extra day? Shouldn't be that hard.

Seems like it should be easier than the Podcasting thing. Writing is just one step in the process of Podcasting. And I managed 30 podcasts -- mostly not written by me, since I did "Stories from the Hiber-Nation" all the days I didn't do my regular show, and HN is me reading a book -- reading very well, but reading.

But all were recorded, edited, and posted by me. And the Grizzly's Growls shows were written by me, to the extent they were written.

Of course, this is about guaranteed to be Famous Last Words. Something will go wrong. Then again, nothing went wrong in November. What could possibly go wrong? ;-)

Griz

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 30 podcasts in 30 daysd is very impressive. Hopefully this task will prove to be a little easier than that - Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?