Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Okay, now you can worry

Just recently, I got an email from my employers. The office where I work will be closing early next year, and I'll be out of a job. All the work goes to HQ in another state, for efficiency reasons, they say.

I am still, technically, temporarily laid off due to Lack of Work. But my employers say it is highly unlikely there will be any work to which to return before they close the office in February. So now I'm officially looking for work. And of course, this is a lovely time to be looking for work; I'll have lots of company, won't I?

Sympathy would be appreciated, and thanks in advance. Or, if you'd rather, I've still got the "Donations" link on my websites. I've even added subscription-type donations, $1 a month and $5 a month. I have no idea why you'd want to, but you could. Certainly, if you're a fan of the podcasts, this does offer an opportunity to show appreciation and support.

So, what was the theme of this month's NaBloPoMo again? Oh, yeah.

Thanks!












No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?