Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A First Attempt at Voice Acting

Today, I got to record my first voice acting roles, for two audioplays done by a group called Misfits Audio. It was kinda cool, and Captain John Tadrzak, the producer/director, seems to have been quite pleased with my work. I suppose I have a bit of an advantage; I have the tools and experience to clean the files up a bit before sending them off.

It's a bit wierd-feeling, recording lines all by myself. When I used to do stage acting, of course, there were people to play off of. Not now. And of course, I always seem to sound much better before I start recording. Can't think why.

And now I want to do more. And I want it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?