Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Went out with my sister tonight, to do some Christmas shopping.

I didn't really accomplish much. I got something fairly expensive for my Mom, but I don't know if she'll understand why it's necessary. I have some other stuff to do related to that, and the additional stuff might make it more worthwhile for her.

I got something moderately expensive for my neighbor. He might actually appreciate it. He'd borrowed something from me a while back, and so got him something similar, figuring he ought to get some use, or at least some fun, out of it.

I have a phenomenal number of young relatives, and I have no idea what to get for kids these days, and if I did know, I wouldn't be able to afford it anyway. Stuff is so expensive, and I'm unemployed at the moment. The real young babies, they I understand even less. I'd get the wrong thing.

I dunno what to get my sister. There's probably nothing appropriate. And I hardly ever see my brother or his wife & kids anymore, so I dunno what they'd want, and again, I probably couldn't afford anything.

I hate Christmas. Except, there's pie. I like pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?