Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If you can't say something nice...

I was supposed to record a podcast on Sunday, since that's when I normally record podcasts, for release on Monday, since that's when I normally release them.

Right now, I don't have anything in particular I want to say.  So I haven't done a podcast, and it might be a while till I do.

Sorry if that bothers anybody.

Meanwhile, tomorrow night, I'm supposed to go to an Open House up at the school I'm allegedly attending this fall.  I suppose I'll go, though I am feeling very low right now.  This Consumer isn't feeling much Confidence at the moment.   Maybe I'll feel better about it tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?