Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Friday, January 2, 2009

[podcasters] [Fwd: Plea for boat storage]

Thought I'd pass this along to see if anyone has any suggestions. Boat storage here in Minnesota would be decidedly unhelpful, right? So it's not exactly my area of expertise.

Griz

-------- Original Message --------


Roz

Needs help does anyone have any connections? We may need to try and make
some calls to media..

Todd..

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Plea for boat storage
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 11:50:05 +0000
From: Roz Savage <rozsavage@gmail.com>
To: Todd Cochrane <geeknews@gmail.com>

Hi Todd

Hope you are now well recovered from your epic podcast marathon - and
from New Year celebrations!

I'm really hoping you can help me. I urgently need to find covered
storage for my boat in Kailua or Honolulu. She is currently on the
North Shore on an exposed site, and she is getting absolutely trashed
- plus my electrician is threatening to quit because it is such a long
drive for him from Kailua and sometimes when he gets there he can't do
any work because it is raining....

Might you be able to put out a plea through your website, podcast,
whatever. I've attached a flyer that I've had put on some yacht club
noticeboards.

Am really hoping you can help. I'm desperate!

Thanks
Roz


Roz Savage
Eco-Adventurer, Writer, Speaker

2006 Atlantic Solo Row from Canaries to Antigua
2008 Pacific Solo Row (Leg 1) from California to Hawaii
2009 Pacific Solo Row (Leg 2) from Hawaii to Tuvalu
2010 Pacific Solo Row (Leg 3) from Tuvalu to Australia

e: roz@rozsavage.com
w: www.rozsavage.com
m: +1 541 399 0339 (US)
m: +44 7808 719881 (UK)


No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?