Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Saturday, January 31, 2009

After so long...

It's been, what, a week or two since I last did a podcast?

I think maybe it's due to the disastrous nature of the harddrive dying, but I'm hesitant to start podcasting again.  I was kind of "on a roll" there for a while, planning on doing podcasts every day.  Now that I've essentially lost my usual tools and files and whatnot for doing shows, I'm a little scared to get started again.

Got to.  Made some commitments I gotta live up to.  But man, it's hard to get started again.  Everything I did pretty much automatically I have to think about now, to find work-arounds and such.

This is hard.  And it didn't used to be hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?