Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Monday, January 19, 2009

Something Really Cool!

Just got some excellent news!

I got word today from one of the folks at the ET Seton Institute website, that they've put up my two readings of Ernest Thompson Seton books via a Flash player on their website, on their Audio Books page.  I consider it quite an honor to have such an organization express their appreciation of my work by making it part of their own webpage.

I gather that they're seeing a surge in traffic now, due to a recent PBS program on Seton.  This may in turn lead to more traffic to my sites.  I think I better dust things off a bit, maybe vacuum the rugs, water the plants...

Cool, huh?

Griz




No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?