Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Live on the Erkpod roundtable





I Skyped in briefly to the latest Erkpod Roundtable, btw, which was streamed live on uStream. I have no idea what was going on, other than me showing up. But I was there.

Frankly, I found the whole thing kinda intimidating. I don't do "live" very well, at least that's my impression of myself. Other folks said I did fine. And maybe I did. Even given I had no idea what the topic was supposed to be.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Grizzly

    Thanks for coming on to the Erk Pod Round Table. You did alright, especially considering you were in a bar at the time! It added something different to the Round Table, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?