Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Friday, October 3, 2008

Giving what you can

As I've mentioned, I don't make much. I don't have much to give. I don't suppose many people do.

Dave Taylor on Twitter suggested an organization called DonorsChoose.org, which has mechanisms for creating a donation widget so my readers can donate to small and specific projects, intended to help teachers help students in small but important ways. That's what that "Grizzly's Growls Challenge" gadget is for.

Iif you can give a few bucks, click on the widget and take a look at some of the projects I thought particularly appropriate; projects to help with reading, for special needs kids, for Autistic kids. Every little bit helps, and completing any of these projects isn't out of reach, a little bit at a time.

Up to you. I really hate asking for stuff. But since I could, I put this thingie up to ask for me. There's one on the Podcast page, too, of course.

Check it out at least. Thanks.

Grizzly

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?