Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Almost There on PodcastAlley.com

Okay, on Podcastalley.com, my podcast is # 101 under Society & Culture. Almost there! So, all I need is just a little more interest via that venue, and I hit the Podcast Alley Top 100, I become famous and world-renowned, get rich, and can devote all my time to creating yet more podcasts and whatnot. And of course, that's exactly what I'd do -- as compared to becoming an alcohol-soaked blithering idiot. Which I'd never do, because it's my -job- to be a Well-Known Internet Celebrity at that point, and of course I'd never break that covenant with my readers and listeners. No, really. I'd never do that. Never.

Please ignore the maniacal giggling. No really, I'd never do that. You can trust me.

Griz

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?