Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Friday, January 25, 2008

A Modest Proposal

Had a problem with Episode 42, my first attempt at reading a story for my
podcast. Loved doing the show, proud of the way it turned out -- but the
tail end of the file, including the end of the story, got dropped
somewhere. Wasn't at the end of the file anymore, anyway, and I don't
know why.

Since I really and sincerely don't want to re-record the show right now,
too discouraging, I think for the moment I'm going to "fix" the problem by
recording the end of -that- story, along with the next story, in my
upcoming show.

And ya know, I'm really tempted to do that regularly -- record all but the
end of the story, then leave a Cliffhanger, if you will. Tales from the
Brothers' Grimm with cliffhangers? Sounds like a plan to me!

Or not.

--
Grizzly's Growls
The Life and Times of a Minor Local Celebrity
Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>
Blog: <http://grizzlysgrowls.blogspot.com>

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?