Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NaBloPoMo Days 2 & 3

Day 2 Tuesday.  I voted.  I'm in Minnesota's 8th Congressional District.  Waited to see the results on Wednesday.

Day 3, Wednesday.  As far as the Election results are concerned.... Wordless Wednesday.
And it is a damn good thing I don't discuss politics, because these days, nobody listens to anyone unless they already agree with them.  Anyone else they just scream at and insult.

My take away?  To paraphrase Gary Larson: Welcome to Minnesota.  Here's your accordion.

I am hugely pleased by the response to the Collective Feed.  It's lovely to see so many participating this year.  I am even more pleased because I just maintain a simple list of blogs on my website, Yahoo Pipes and Feedburner do all the heavy lifting.... and I get to look important.  ;-)

Griz




No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?