Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Arbitrary and Capricious Extensions

I was just glancing at the copy of the NaBloPoMo Colllective Feed that shows up at the bottom of my own blog, and realized I wasn't in the feed anymore.  In fact, there were only two blogs left in the feed.

That seemed kinda silly.
  Oh, I suppose it doesn't make sense to have a collective feed of blogs that aren't doing NaBloPoMo at the moment.  But the ones that are, or may be, haven't asked to participate.  And it was looking kinda sparse.

So I went back to the list and Arbitrarily and Capriciously updated a whole bunch of blogs on the list, just so there's something in there.  Including mine, of course.  I don't know if the blogs selected actually wanted to be on the list anymore.  And if you want off, I'll take you off.

But I was bored.



No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?