Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Not So PoMo

As expected, I have managed to not complete NaBloPoMo for February.

Why?  This was partly due to the drive-fail, though that was near the end of last month.  And, well, I was kinda more-or-less busy.  Reinvigorated the NCF, the NaBloPoMo Collective Feed.  Restarted the podcasts.  Got the desktop back up and running, installed a SATA card, hooked up that Thermaltake thing, and started Spinrite on the old laptop drive.  (Still running.  Still 76.10 % done.  Ask me in a month or two.)

And, as of last night, I've gotten three audiobooks up on Podiobooks.com.  Granted, they were three books I'd already recorded for podcasting, ad I just edited the intros and outros and whatnot.  And created cover art, cut and paste again.

So, all in all, it was a reasonably productive month.  Just no NaBloPoMo.

And no job.  (sigh)

Griz



No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?