Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Friday, July 4, 2008

Confusion, Uncertainty and Doubt

For those of you who know a bit about all this subscribing to feeds stuff, I put up something on the blog page that illustrates I'm just as confused as you probably are now -- Feed Counts for all six feeds.

In order:

The Life and Times feed, the original subscribers to the current blog.

The Changeling Turkey feed, folks from the old blog, now on the current blog.

The Odiogo feed, the text of this blog read by an automated, "text-to-speech" program. Works like a podcast.

The Grizzly's Growls feed, which includes both the Grizzly's Growls podcast, and the Stories from the Hiber-Nation podcast.

The Podcast-only feed, which includes only the podcast.

The Hiber-Nation feed, which includes only the stories.

I'm sure there are a number of people who are now subscribed to two or three or more of these feeds, and probably don't need to be. But I'm worried if I eliminate any, I'll lose someone. This Internet stuff sure can get complicated, huh?

Sure hope you didn't have the impression I was entirely sure of what I was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?