Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Parts is Parts!

So, what did you think of my new format for Episode 50? I had a bunch of
pieces to interject into the program, and I wanted to organize things a
bit better. So I went with "Part 1, Part 2" and so on.

It's a bit Paul Harvey, granted, nothing wrong with Paul Harvey, at least
as a broadcaster. I think, too, it'd make it easier to assemble the
Shownotes -- I'm thinking in future, I should use the Part titles as
dividers for the shownotes. Gives a better indication of how things break
down, and makes sure I remember to give credit where credit is due.

By the way, we've achieved a new high in subscribers. There are now 36
regular listeners! I'm thrilled, and thank you all for listening. Now I
gotta come up with what I'm going to say next.

I'm sorely tempted, on the one hand, to tell more stories. But on the
other hand, the absolute best response I got on the stories was "well, if
you really feel you must do the storytelling thing, go ahead." It'd be,
at worst, good practice for me for recording audiobooks someday. But on
the other hand, if people hate it -- maybe I should stop doing it?

FWIW, each of those shows is tagged as "story," so I'd imagine there's
some way to ignore those particular episodes.

--
Grizzly's Growls
The Life and Times of a Minor Local Celebrity
Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>
Blog: <http://grizzlysgrowls.blogspot.com>

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?