Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

HUMOR: (Fwd) Reply me

So, I'm wondering if I should give them my regular account, or maybe
create an account in Switzerland or the Bahamas or somewhere....

BTW, it's my Regular Email Account I use essentially everywhere I don't
create a special account, so that might have been snatched from
Yahoogroups, or all the content Google stole from Yahoogroups. WTF, it
was gonna be a secret -now-?

I'll tell my spamcatcher this is Crap, but it'll just say it smells like
the rest of the sewage I receive, so..

Besides, it's a Secured business sugestion, so it must really be okay,
right?

------- Forwarded message follows -------
X-Env-To: <dbsmith@atbbs.dyndns.org>
Spamwall: Passed through antiSPAM test by SpamHalter 4.3.0 on
atbbs.dyndns.org (17467)
Spamwall: probability - 0.0%
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 19:52:49 -0800
From: "Mr Alexander A.Flockhart" <ffflockalex@charter.net>
Subject: Reply me


Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Alexander .A. Flockhart Executive Director and Chief Financial
Officer of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.I have a Secured business suggestion
for
you.


Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Col. Hosam Hassan who was with
the Iraqi forces and also business man made a numbered fixed deposit
for 18 calendar months, with a value of Thirty million United State
Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to
him,
even during the war early this year. Again after the war another
notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later
find out
that Col. Hosam Hassan along with his wife and only daughter had been
killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home.What bothers me
most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 4
years
the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if
nobody applies to claim the funds.


Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as
a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Col. Hosam Hassan so that you
will be able to receive his funds.I have contacted an attorney that will
prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin
to
Col.Hosam Hassan.There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are
going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the
necessary documents.


Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning
this issue.Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank
account we shall share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you, Should
you
be interested please send me information,s below,

1. Full names and Age

2. Private phone number

3. Current residential address.

And finally after that I shall provide you with more details on this
transaction. Your earliest response to this letter will be highly
appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Alexander .A. Flockhart
--
Grizzly's Growls
The Life and Times of a Minor Local Celebrity
Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>
Blog: <http://grizzlysgrowls.blogspot.com>

1 comment:

  1. Okay, for some reason some folks seem to think there was something offensive in my posting this utterly silly spam I received. From the moment I saw the title, "Reply Me," I was thinking WTF, they actually expect me to believe this crap? I'm going to send off all my personal info to these idiots? Yeah, that'll happen, let me get right on that.

    Yes, I get that the idiocy of these bozos is profoundly annoying. They know, and they don't care. It truely boggled my mind, though, that anyone could be stupid enough to actually believe someone's going to give them millions of dollars via email.

    To me, it's funny. If I thought like other folks, that whole Aspergers thing would be kinda out of the question, huh?

    Sometimes it's hard, though. I won't bother to say "No offense intended," because that should be obvious. Oh, wait, I said it anyway. Never mind.

    ReplyDelete

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?