Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Stupid Boy!

Well, lemme tell ya what.

If all you want is some stupid boy who'll tell you you're right, even if
he's some stupid hairy little weasel that'll tell you anything you want to
hear...

I ain't buying it.

I'm not gonna be that stupid boy.

I'm not going to replicate the last Stupid Boy you fell for last week, or
last month, or last year. I'm way too old for those petty little games
you may have come to love and demand from all your lovers, for all I can
tell from what I've seen.

If you're looking for an intelligent, all-growed-up Man, I'm easy to find.
If you're looking for a puppy, lots of those around, good luck with that.

No "Stupid boys" here. Good luck with that, go on about your business.

--
Grizzly's Growls
The Life and Times of a Minor Local Celebrity
Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>
Blog: <http://grizzlysgrowls.blogspot.com>

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?