Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Re: About Your Post: Blackthorne Repertory Theatre, where are y'all?

Mike,

Did you ever get my previous reply?

Anyway, sorry I missed you in my rant. I'm getting old and gradually
losing my mind. What remains remembers you well.

Didn't we chat briefly on AIM or something? Can't recall.

Anyway, I didn't exactly forget you, just typed a brief post to my Blog
and hoped I'd rattled a few appropriate cages. Didn't recall how to spell
folks names, for one thing. What was Bill's name, for example, married
Patty, but I couldn't remember his name, and couldn't remember Patty's
maiden name. (And of course, I was more likely to recall the names of the
single females. Shame on me, I feel deeply sorrowful and whatnot.)

Anyway, thanks for the shout-out. Good to hear from you again, and glad
you're not currently in prison. Well, don't think you were in prison
before. Were you? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

It was 12 Feb 2008, when m_z..... commented:

> Hmmmphhh...!!!! Forgetting a few people aren't you?
> Doing this from work, so I'm not real sure who You are (your info is
> blocked). I'm guessing David - I figure I got a couple chances with that
> name.
>
> Drop me an email, let me know if I'm correct
--
Grizzly's Growls
The Life and Times of a Minor Local Celebrity
Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>
Blog: <http://grizzlysgrowls.blogspot.com>

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?