Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Note to Myself

I just deleted an extended rant written at a bad moment. Bad, bad blog post.

Notes to myself:

Don't post while drinking or immediately thereafter -- say two or three days thereafter.

Don't cuss on my blog. I don't want to see it on other folks' blogs, so I shouldn't do it on mine. If I can't say it without cussing, I probably don't need to say it.

Always post as Draft first, then Publish if it doesn't look stupid later.

Don't assume anyone will care about my opinion; they never have before, and there are billions of opinions on the Internet anyway.

More later, maybe. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?