Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Clewless Newbie

Granted, that's what I am, a Clueless Newbie as regards blogs. I've tried it in the past, and found I had no idea what to say. This is just a space-filler. We'll see what else I have to say.

I actually started looking at blogs (this time) because I'm perseverating on podcasts lately. The word "perseverating" should tell you one bit of info you need to know about me, and if you know what that is, I won't bother to explain, and if you don't, maybe I'll rant about that later.

I am a thoroughly unpleasant individual, some of the time. The rest of the time, I appear to be such, to those who don't know me. My theme song is probably "Mamas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys," in particular the line, "Them that don't know him don't like him, and them that do sometimes don't know how to take him." BTW, that's from Willie Nelson and Waylon Jennings. I think I'm required to mention that.

That's where Grizzly's Growls comes from. Obviously. Oh, and I'm probably older than most bloggers, AFAIK. YMMV.

When I have more time, I'll have less to say.

Grizzly

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?