Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

In case you noticed, or didn't...

 Why yes, I did reactivate my Twitter account.

I am posting nowhere near as often, and reading Twitter nowhere near as often. I don't like who I became for a bit there. And I have some things -- generally useless and pointless -- I'm enjoying on Second Life.

I haven't done a new podcast in a very very long time. That first one after so long is hard, as I've found all the other times I've stopped. And I don't have that much to say.

Someone did ask on YouTube about that whole Federalist Papers thing I was doing, so I suppose I could restart that. But I no longer have confidence in the quality of my work. At least that's part of it.

I'm about half retired, I'd have to say.  I'm getting Social Security, but that's about half what I was making back when I was working, and not enough to really live on. So while I'd rather be fully retired, I don't have the resources to stay without a job of some sort.

I'll try to update whoever cares periodically.

Griz

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?