Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Thursday, June 3, 2010

This is kinda sucky...

Okay, today I got a letter from the nice Unemployment folks that my Unemployment benefits just ran out.   The well is dry.  Yikes.  Basically the programs are still there, extension after extension, but my new benefit year is based on after I was laid off "temporarily" by my former employers, so my benefits would be based on essentially no income.

I did graduate from school, and I am theoretically prepared for an entry-level job in broadcasting.  Last word I had from school, there are no entry-level jobs available in broadcasting at the moment.  So I went to school to go back and get that half-baked job I went to school to avoid.  Assuming -that- entry-level job is available, with the 100,000 other people looking for it.

Blah, blah, blah, yeah, right, sucks to be me.

So, if you want to help, send donations to....



No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?