Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Another "Guest Spot"

The other night I participated in two upcoming episodes of the "535 York" podcast, connected with the Long Live TechTV Yahoo group. We recorded episodes 97 and 98 on Thursday.

It was fun, and a bit challenging. The other guys on the panel are a lot more technically knowledgeable than I am. But maybe I offer the "regular user" perspective, and I ask some of the right questions. And I do offer my impressions about things, based on the news coverage I've seen. They may be wrong impressions, but they're my impressions.

I like being able to record with other folks. Unfortunately, we weren't able to record my own show at Androy the other night, but these things happen. I'm running through ideas for Episode 57 in my head as I type this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?