Donors Choose - Grizzly's Giving Page

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Best Game Ever!!!

I'm listening to CNet's "Buzz Out Loud," and they mentioned somebody's
"Best Game Ever" article.

For the record, the Best Game Ever is most certainly a version of
Civilization. Could be Civ I, which I never played. Civ II was the
WordPerfect of gaming -- one of those that folks played literally alla the
time. I currently play Civ III, but I never find the time to play it
anymore. I gather there's a IV and a V now, but I don't care.

So, Best Game Ever is officially Civilization II. Because I said so.

Glad we settled that. All done. Go on about your business, nothing to
see here.

--

Grizzly's Growls Podcast: The Life and Times of a Minor
Local Celebrity <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>
iPods? We don' need no steenkin' iPods!
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/grizzlysgrowls>
Welcome to America. Here's your accordion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GG20231124 -- Coming (Hopefully) Soon

Show Theme: "Hot Swing" from Kevin MacLeod Listen now?